April Worksheet: Spring Cleaning
It's officially spring (at least in this hemisphere!), and for many people, that means it's time to open up the windows, air out the house, and give everything a good cleaning. If you're like me, it's also a time when you go through your belongings and find things to sell or donate, or throw away. While it's always great to give your physical belongings a once-over, it's also a great time to look at more intangible things like our habits, our finances, or our schedules, to see what's working well for you and what's no longer serving you.
- Unsubscribe from unwanted emails, or sign up for a service like Unroll.me
- Track your water intake
- Go through your finances and unsubscribe from any services you don't use
- Unfollow any social media accounts that don't inspire or make you happy
- Designate one room in your home as "tech-free" - no phones, TV, or laptop
- Spend a few minutes each day writing down things you're grateful for
- Make a list of the people you're around the most - are they fulfilling relationships that make you feel good?
- Clean out your Downloads folder, the pictures on your phone, and your contacts list
- Keep track of your diet and notice if there are any foods that make you feel sluggish, bloated, or otherwise uncomfortable
- Make a sleep schedule and stick to it